Malofiej 21 and Eyeo 2013 look like the stand-out data visualization and analytics conferences this year.
Malofiej starts today in Spain. As you would expect, the conference has secured an array of excellent speakers. If I was having tapas half-way around the world, I’d be shuffling off to these data visualization and infographic sessions:
• Amanda Hobbs, USA.
• Wilson Andrews. The Washington Post, USA.
• Nicholas Felton. Feltron Report, USA.
• Fernanda Viegas. Google, USA.
• Graham Roberts. The New York Times, USA.
• Jen Christiansen. Scientific American Magazine, USA.
who I worked with at National Geographic.
– Otto Ottinger
Conferences for 2013
We’ve compiled a small list of conferences definitely worth visiting in 2013. Events like this are a great way to see, learn, connect and be inspired. If you’re lucky enough to get a ticket, be sure to let us know so we could meet up and have a chat.
See the original article here:
13 Conferences to attend in 2013