Datalabs is looking for an energetic and motivated Content Marketing & Project Assistant to work on innovative content creation (infographics, animation, copy writing, and slide design) and client projects. Successful applicants will gain additional knowledge in content marketing analytics, user experience design, and be schooled on the emerging technologies in data & user-centric design.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Managing our client projects for our infographic, animated video, and, visual presentation slide projects
- Producing content for Datalabs’ social media channels and website.
- Working directly with our Project Manager and Associate Director on new data visualisation projects.
- Writing website copy and visual content briefs, working with a team of infographic designers, animators, and, data visualisers.
- Reviewing written and visual content for both internal and client projects, with a focus on quality assurance.
- Assisting in the creation and publishing of newly created videos, infographics, motion graphics, and, interactive code to our new website, via our WordPress content management system (CMS).
- Tagging content and pages with Google Analytics code and assisting our management team with our own analytics reporting.
- Liaising with Datalabs’ clients; project managing our data visualisation and analytics projects, ensuring they are completed on-time, on-budget and resulting in satisfied clients.
- Helping respond to clients’ requests as they arise.
- Working closely with Datalabs’ Business Development team in identifying potential leads and qualifying known leads through Datalabs’ marketing automation software.
What We’re Looking for in a Content Marketing & Project Assistant:
- A person with strong communication skills and a healthy respect for databases and data entry (ie. someone with an attention to detail).
- Someone who is efficient, highly-organised and able to multi-task and prioritise with minimal supervision — a self-starter.
- Someone who always takes pride in their work — understanding pixel-precision and continuous improvement.
- A good culture fit — working with honest, fun-loving, hard-working people is always a pleasure.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal communication, organisational and written skills.
- Good problem-solving skills and an ability to design and follow sales processes.
- Proficiency in learning light-weight software packages. The Content Marketing & Project Assistant will work most days in cloud-based sales and project management software. Additional training on Datalabs’ specific packages will be provided, however.
- Strong background in account and project management; Experience at a digital media company or agency is ideal.
Please send a brief cover letter and your CV to email@example.com