Free Resources To Help With Your Business Planning
Tips, Templates, Guides and More!
December is National Write a Business Plan Month!
December is upon us, and while you could be getting wrapped up in the holiday period, now is a great time to remember that EVERY business owner needs a business plan. But don’t worry – we know you want to enjoy your holidays too. So we’ve put together a bunch of resources, tips and insights to help you on your way so you can have your cake and eat it too.
Getting started: Business Planning Tips
- What information do you need to gather?
- Top tips for what to include and how to keep it on focus
- Free Business Planning templates
- Budgeting preparation tips
- Making the most of your data in your business plan
A Guide to Marketing Plans
- Free Marketing Plan templates
- Increasing efficiency in your marketing department / Tools to consider
- How to make use of analytics
- Email Marketing tips
Reflecting On and Refining Your Business Plan
- Business Plan Considerations Checklist
- Resourcing – Internal vs External analysis
- Final tips and finishing touches
Communicating Your Business Plan to Stakeholders
- Tips for communicating to employees/staff
- Presenting your Business Plan to investors
- Ongoing communication strategy
Want to know more about using data to drive your business?
Get in touch with us directly by emailing email@example.com
or by clicking the Contact Us link in the navigation.
Want to keep researching? Find out about Data Analysis here.