Datalabs’ Junior Tableau Developer is responsible for the end-to-end creation of solutions using the advanced data visualisation tool Tableau. We provide our clients with business intelligence dashboards that utilise best practise user interface (UI) design and user experience (Ux) principles.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Drawing upon the range of Tableau’s abilities to design and implement proof of concept solutions and create BI visualisations.
- Interacting with business users and understanding their requirements.
- Developing, designing and supporting interactive Tableau dashboard reports.
- Designing new Tableau dashboard modules for use in Datalabs’ growing library of BI data visualisations.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Experience working with business intelligence (BI) data visualization tools, with a specialisation with Tableau.
- Experience across programming business requirements, technical analysis and design, coding, testing, and implementation of customisations within the visualisation tools software environment.
- Solid understanding of drill-downs, reporting analytics, etc.
- Experience in business intelligence, programming, or data visualisation.
- Minimum 1 year of experience with Tableau.
- Strong knowledge of databases, structures, queries and data aggregation.
Please send a brief cover letter and your CV to Gday@Datalabs.com.au. Please include links to any examples of your dashboards, designs, and/or data work.