Datalabs is looking for an energetic and motivated Content Marketer to work with our Special Projects team on innovative content creation (infographics, animation, website copy, and interactive data visualisation). Successful applicants will be comfortable working with content marketing analytics, user experience design, and be schooled on the emerging fields in data design.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Spearheading the agency’s efforts with clients’ marketing campaigns.
- Writing compelling copy for articles and SEO blog posts.
- Creating written stories for infographics, animated videos, and websites
- Working directly with our Associate Director and Managing Director on new product and service offerings.
- Writing pitch copy and visual content briefs, working with in a team of infographic designers, animators, and data visualisers.
- Publishing newly created videos, infographics, motion graphics, and interactive code to our website, via our WordPress content management system (CMS).
- Tagging content and pages with Google analytics code and assisting our Marketing & Sales Executive on web analytics reporting.
What We’re Looking for in a Content Marketing Copywriting Intern:
- A person with strong communication skills, a healthy respect for creative content and data (ie. someone with an attention to detail).
- Someone who is efficient, highly-organised and able to multi-task and prioritise with minimal supervision — a self-starter.
- A good culture fit — working with honest, fun-loving, hard-working people is always a pleasure.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal communication, organisational and writing skills.
- Good problem solving skills and an ability to design and follow sales processes.
- Proficiency in learning light-weight software packages. The Content Marketer will work most days in cloud-based sales and project management software. Additional training on Datalabs’ specific packages will be provided, however.
Please send a brief cover letter and your CV to Gday@Datalabs.com.au.
Datalabs os offering this position initially as a contract, with an eye to pull this position in-house as a full-time position. We’re a fast growing agency with an expanding client list.