We Specialise In Visual Analytics.
Data analysis is the crucial stage where people and machine meet.
Data sits flat — it’s inactive. We, humans, have to reach out and make something of it.Read more
Science and the human ability to interpret are at play. A certain balance is needed. But what’s for certain is that once the machine has done the heavy-lifting, the number crunching; it’s time for a person to engage. Datalabs is an agency that engages with data. We’re experienced in its analysis. We know that the success of the whole process, from data collection to final presentation, relies heavily on sound data analysis by our analysts.
Datalabs uses software tools to bend and reformat information
Deleting the extraneous bits that will only cause confusion.Read more
We’ll sculpt what’s relevant into smaller and smaller shapes, looking for insights there. Then we’ll communicate what we’ve found and show you an honest view of your data, the insights that our data analysis service has uncovered.
Click here to understand more about our Data Analysis service.
Get a data scientist on tap — Insights-as-a-Service!
Questions That Data Can Answer
• Who are my best customers?
• What geographical region is under-performing in terms of sales?
• What effect did my last marketing campaign truly have on my company’s bottom line?
• Which of my company’s social media followers are the most positive and influential about my brand?
• How are my e-commerce sales affected by the weather?
• Which type of content is most popular on my company’s social media channels?
• Who in my customer relations management (CRM) database responds favourable to my company’s e-mails?
• What search engine keywords will be important to my company in the future?
• Which digital marketing channel is the most inefficient at driving leads to my company’s website?
• How is my competitor doing on social media?
• What content provides the best ROI?
The data analysts at Datalabs are trained in visual analytics. We can leverage different technology, different thinking to give your company an advantage.
Data analysis from Datalabs is more cost-effective than hiring and training a full-time analyst. We're solely focused on data insights and our clients' ROI.
Small businesses lack the time and talent to manage their data and turn it into opportunities. Datalabs can join your team, recommending actions.
Data analysis: the first phase of Datalabs’ Insights-as-a-Service
We want to communicate effectively to you and your stakeholders what we have found. So we transfer you data to our data journalists and data visualisers and they begin crafting a story, visually at first and then in words. Read more
In this phase, we begin to understand the stories we can tell with your data. We have the tools to get into your data and the communication and design skills to explain what we’re seeing. You, as the client, are on the journey with us every step of the way, seeing what we see and assisting in getting the story right for your business and those who run it.
Even if your company is equipped to analyse your own data, bringing Datalabs on as your company’s data agency makes sense. Communicating data insights is a skill and one that not all data professionals have. The Datalabs team is a creative bunch. We have writers, data visualisers, coders, and artists working together in this innovative and exciting space.